Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Enemy Grows

Last night a new enemy appeared on the scene: the male earwig. The female earwig is pretty gross. The male earwig is just downright disgusting. They are nasty and fierce and are now appearing under my mop, behind the bathroom sink, crawling out from under the fridge and just about any place they are not welcome. Argh. The battle continues.

Being the weakling that I am, I instantly grab the Raid and put an end to their schemes. And so I do not stop to photograph them. (Not to mention the fact that the picture would be blurry since the Raid makes their insides liquefy and the squirming little punk thrashes about as he expires). So, if you are wondering what exactly this nasty little creature looks like, you can click here.

My side-kick continues to prove useless in this battle as he is currently distracted by claiming new territories:





 And then defending these territories at a moment's notice!

 

Although he does make an noble effort at capturing live POWs...and then releasing them squirming at my feet. Thanks buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Eeuugh! Do you have a Windex-like product? It kills ants on contact, but I don't know if it'd destroy those nasty earwigs. I shudder with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just read this, and unfortunately followed the link to see the picture!!!
    Aaaaahhhhh! So so gross!! I think I might have nightmares tonight about this bug!!

    ReplyDelete