Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tibetan New Year Extravaganza!

Okay, maybe the headline is a little over the top, but I do have a couple of videos to share that may perhaps express more than I can in words. Yes, there's probably too much fireworks footage, but I have been enduring seven solid nights of fireworks over here. At least there are less and less each consecutive night. Maybe by May they will all be used up.

So, enjoy a little step into Lhasa and of course, Losar Tashi Deleg!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Bethany. I enjoyed both videos....not sure how you put up with the caucaphony of fireworks night after night, though. One night would be enjoyable....but night after night after night?

    Take care! We miss you and look forward to your return!

    P.S. How is your cat? That was so sad.

    ReplyDelete